What to wear for a ceremony
What to wear for a ceremony. A collection of look ideas to be copied on the fly and lots of tips and rules to follow for the perfect guest.
Baptisms, communions, confirmations, weddings and so on and so forth, it’s summer season and it’s time for ceremonie … but you already know what to wear for a ceremony? Today I will give you lots of helpful tips and a whole gallery of inspirations to copy.
What to wear for a ceremony: the rules to follow and many inspirations
Ready Set Go! Today I will give you lots of tips and some rules to follow in choosing what to wear for a ceremony, a collection of tips for the most undecided with details of lengths, sizes and models to choose, are you ready?
Alt! They’re tips for women, and if you’re a man here you can find many wedding look for men to be copied.
Well now we can start with the rules to be followed for the perfect guest, ready?
- Length. It is essential in all religious ceremonies. Wearing clothes not too short, the best length is a dress just above the knee or a nice long skirt. Admitted even flared skirts not too short.
- Neckline. Do not overdo it, if you do not want to give up your beloved neckline for the ceremony in the church wear a closed jacket or a pashmina.
- Transparency. It is always the rule of not to overdo it, some transparency is good, maybe in some strategic point.
- Covered shoulders. For the ceremony in the church always cover your shoulder! If it is very hot and you have a super low-cut dress you take along a jacket.
- Shoes. You must be elegant but comfortable, not to wear new shoes, focus on your most comfortable and stylish shoes. You have opted for a heel? Bring with you a pair of ultra flat sandals, you never know!
5 super simple rules to know and use together with the Decalogue of the perfect guest.
Now let the point, I’ll leave you with a gallery of inspirations for your wedding look, you can find all the clothes on Dezzal.com. Well, what do you think? What is your advice for the perfect party?
Here on Dezzal.com you can find amazing dresses.
E per oggi è tutto! Spero di esserti stata utile, di aver risposto ai tuoi dubbi o, semplicemente di averti fatto compagnia per qualche minuto. Se hai ancora qualche dubbio, commento o vorresti che parlassi di qualche argomento in particolare lascia un commento qui sotto, ti risponderò al più presto!
Seguimi durante le mie avventure live su INSTAGRAM e stories!
(ne vedrai delle belle e ci divertiremo un sacco insieme).
Mi trovi come @ALICECEREA oppure, se non hai Instagram, da pc instagram.com/alicecerea
Ci vediamo anche sulla mia mia PAGINA FACEBOOK con tantissime news giornaliere.
Ami i video e le persone dal vivo? Allora ci vediamo sul mio CANALE YOUTUBE.
Pubblicherò un video alla settimana, promesso!
Iscriviti al mio canale, mi trovi come Alice Cerea, clicca sulla campanella e riceverai una
notifica per ogni nuovo video online!